Senior Data Engineer
Category: IT- Development
Job Title: Senior Data Engineer
About the Opportunity: A fast-growing client of ours is looking for a strong Data Architect to join their team in San Diego. This is a great opportunity to build the next generation of analytics tools for a company emerging as a pioneer in their field with complex data. If you feel you have what it takes, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Design, test, and deploy scalable, and maintainable data pipelines and automation of internal processes
- Assess, build out and deliver the organization’s data warehousing environment
- Establish the data engineering group, provide leadership and guidance around process and best practices
- Deliver technical architecture, design, and direction for this team
- Assess, test and provide recommendation on which big data tools should be chosen to align with company and technology goals
- 5+ years relevant experience in data engineering
- Expertise in SQL knowledge and RDBMS like PostgreSQL.
- History of building out data warehousing environments
- Strong development experience with Python or Ruby
- Experience with Big Data tools (Hadoop, Snowflake, Spark, Kafka)
- Solid knowledge of the AWS ecosystem (EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift)
- Knowledge of stream-processing systems is a big plus!
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail, or email your resume directly to Sierra@sayvasolutions.com
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.