Software Tech Lead
Category: IT- Development
San Diego, California
Job Title: Software Tech Lead
About the Opportunity: Sayva is partnered with a modern technology solutions provider to hire a Software Tech Lead in the Cybersecurity space. Based in San Diego, this individual will be responsible for building out and managing a team that will design and develop iterations of the one of the company’s flagshi[ products. If you are looking for the next step in your career and feel like you’d be a good fit, please don’t hesitate to apply below!
- Design, develop, and test major software and systems components
- Work with the senior software tech lead and product architects to recommend courses of action, technology, technical solutions, long-term vision, and vision for future product growth
- Lead a team of talented engineers, helping them follow and improve their agile practices as well as interface with other tech leads within the same product family
- Work with multiple internal groups and external users to ensure customer’s requirements are evaluated and capture the context of problems
- Work with product owners, senior software tech leads and scrum master to create version plans, negotiate schedules and define user story acceptance criteria that meet evolving customer needs
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve difficult technical problems and to update or develop new policies and procedures
- Provide effective documentation and presentations of the requirements and architecture of the system
- U.S. Citizenship required and the ability to obtain/maintain a security clearance
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent (can be waived for corresponding experience) with 5+ years of relevant experience and 2+ years of leadership experience (Agile software teams)
- Experience going through the full software lifecycle development process using Agile methodologies and practices with source control (e.g. git), Agile planning, and issue tracking software (e,g, Jira)
- Extensive experience leading large-scale design and implementation of software projects that focus on separation of concerns and modularity
- Experience designing and developing backend services to include data model design and selection of the appropriate database
- Experience deploying to production systems in a highly available system
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail, or email your resume directly to email@example.com.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.