R&D Software Tech Lead
Category: IT- Development
San Diego, California
Job Title: R&D Software Tech Lead
About the Opportunity: Sayva is partnered with a cutting-edge technology solutions provider in Herndon, VA to hire a Lead R&D Engineer in the Cybersecurity space. This individual will conceptualize, design, and develop the next generation of their customized solutions, driving product delivery from inception to completion. If you are looking for the next step in your career and feel like you’d be a good fit, please don’t hesitate to apply below!
- Design, develop, and test major software and systems components
- Work with the Product Manager to recommend courses of action, technology, technical solutions, long-term vision, and vision for future product growth
- Lead a team of talented engineers, helping them follow and improve their agile practices
- Work with multiple internal groups and external users to ensure customer’s requirements are evaluated and capture the context of the problem
- Work with QA to ensure product meets high quality standards and that at the software level it is validated
- Work with customers to gain valuable feedback that is applied to the engineering process
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve difficult technical problems and to update or develop new policies and procedures.
- Provide effective documentation and presentations of the requirements and architecture of the system
- U.S. Citizenship required and the ability to obtain/maintain a security clearance
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent (can be waived for corresponding experience) with 5+ years of relevant experience and 2+ years of leadership experience (Agile software teams)
- Experience going through the full software lifecycle development process using Agile methodologies and practices with source control (e.g. git), Agile planning, and issue tracking software (e,g, Jira)
- Extensive experience leading large-scale design and implementation of software projects that focus on separation of concerns and modularity
- Experience designing and developing backend services to include data model design and selection of the appropriate database
- Experience deploying to production systems in a highly available system
- Experience focusing on security and understanding application security principles#LI-WO1
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information, or follow our LinkedIn page for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail, or email your resume directly to email@example.com.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-time placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience has fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.