Senior Accountant Consultant
San Diego, California
Senior Accounting Consultant
About the Opportunity: We are seeking a Senior Accounting Consultant that is immediately available for a project focused on the General Ledger. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative, energetic team in a high-growth environment.
- Manage internal controls and test areas of responsibility
- Maintain schedules for general ledger transactions
- Complete month-end close transactions and perform financial analyses for the balance sheet reconciliations
- Create and maintain reports/schedules for senior management
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested to support business decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years public accounting experience or a combination of public accounting and industry
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Proficient Microsoft office skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match, and paid holidays. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.