San Diego, California
About the Opportunity: A well-known public accounting firm known for its extraordinary growth, perks and professional development opportunities is looking to add an experienced Audit Consultant. This position will be responsible for providing recommendations around internal controls to improve efficiencies for clients and oversee, coordinate and manage both audit engagements and audit staff.
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the audit test work
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business, Finance, Accounting), CPA required.
- 3+ years progressive experience in public accounting
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and a faced paced culture
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Strong communication skills amongst all levels of management
Interested in learning more? Please don’t hesitate to visit our website www.sayvasolutions.com for more information. If you are already working with a Sayva team member, contact them directly and they will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
About Sayva: As a consultant of Sayva Solutions, you will be part of the Sayva team and eligible for a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plus a competitive match and paid holidays. We value each of our consultants and recognize how important benefits are in attracting and retaining top talent.