SBA Loan Program Support
We are advising all of our small business clients through the SBA programs and application process, including the coordination of key banking relationships. It’s not enough to just apply, we need confidence the relief funds will be received, qualified guidance on how to best allocate the use of funds, and the ability to manage the upcoming reporting requirements to ensure compliance and eligibility for loan forgiveness.
The below video link provides a snapshot of what most small businesses are experiencing right now related to the PPP program.
- Small business owners that have successfully applied are eagerly waiting to hear if their loans have been approved.
- Businesses are scrambling to manage cash to pay rent and retain workers.
- Business owners are rushed to get applications to lenders for the PPP program but banks have been slow to disburse funds.
Please reach out to John Petraglia at email@example.com if you have any questions or need support. We are happy to provide guidance or a more detailed business assessment free of charge.
We Are In This Together!
Just like you, we’ve been closely monitoring COVID-19 and the impact on our business. In order to help you navigate these challenging and unpredictable times, we are offering the following services to assist you in making the best decisions for your company:
- Assistance in understanding the Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security Act and in completing the application process.
- Assistance in building out the below cash flow template to create a better understanding of your financial position during this turbulent time.
- 3 free hours of CFO time to discuss strategy.
- A free assessment of the current needs of your business. This includes looking at your current financials and cash flow needs.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 858.242.5676 with any questions.